AGENDA—Coastside Progressive Democrats Board Meeting
- Thursday, June 28, 2018 at 7:00pm
- 504 Avenue Alhambra, Third Floor, El Granada, CA 94018
- CPD meetings are open to everyone, please bring your family and friends.
- 1 min per board member
Item 2—Proposed Dunes Hotel and RV Park project
- Kendall Baldwin Flint will give an overview of the Dunes Hotel and RV Park project.
- This is an opportunity to learn about the proposed project and ask questions.
- Half Moon Bay Review article on the proposed project
- Board discussion regarding the Committee for Green Foothills/Sierra Club Letter
- Possible Action: Draft letter regarding proposed project
- June 2018, post-mortem wrap up
- Congrats to Nancy Magee! She won her race for SMC Superintendent of Schools.
- Nov 2018, The cannabis debate is on!
Item 4—Update on District Based Elections
- City of Half Moon Bay
- SMC Harbor District
- Update on the fight for local agency Independent Districting Commissions
- HMB Review—Citizens have crucial role in drawing election districts
Item 5—Annual Summer Membership Meeting
Elect Board Members
- Date, Time & Location - TBD
Item 6—Meeting Minutes
- May 24, 2018 Draft Meeting Minutes
Item 7—Lightning Round
1 min per person
Next Board Meeting, Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 7:00pm