AGENDA—Coastside Progressive Democrats Board Meeting
- Thursday, July 26, 2018 at 7:00pm
- Hop Dogma, 270 Capistrano Rd #22, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019
- CPD meetings are open to everyone, please bring your family and friends.
- 1 min per person
Item 2—Proposed Dunes Hotel and RV Park project
- Board discussion regarding the Committee for Green Foothills/Sierra Club Letter
- Possible Action: Draft letter regarding proposed project
- On June 28th Kendall Baldwin Flint provided an overview of the Dunes Hotel and RV Park project from the developers perspective and answered questions from the public.
- Half Moon Bay Review article on the proposed project
- Nov 2018, Who's running?
- What's our position on cannabis cultivation? Should we hold a public forum on the topic?
Item 4—Update on District Based Elections
- City of Half Moon Bay
- SMC Harbor District
- Update on the fight for local agency Independent Districting Commissions
- HMB Review—Citizens have crucial role in drawing election districts
Item 5—Upcoming Events
- San Mateo County Dems BBQ
- Sunday, Aug 5th from Noon to 4:00pm
- Twin Pines Park in Belmont
- CDP Tabling Opportunity
Item 6—Recent Events
- Half Moon Bay 4th of July Parade
- CPD marched with PRIDE flag for the second year in a row!
Item 6—Meeting Minutes
- June 28, 2018 (update)
Item 7—Lightning Round
1 min per person
Next Board Meeting, Thursday, Sept 20, 2018 at 7:00pm